Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Student Intern Needed - Video Editing and Web Design

Kahn Media is looking for a student intern to assist us with video editing and web design. We are a growing Public Relations firm specializing in the use of social media along with traditional PR techniques. Our clients include many well known automotive aftermarket brands. We are looking for someone interested in photography, cars, bikes, and film. Qualified candidates should know how to convert, edit and post digital video. Action sports or skating video experience is a plus. Hours are flexible.

Job Description:

For samples of what we're looking for, go to youtube and enter hotchkis1

Qualifications:

graphic design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Express, etc.)
movie editing software(iMovie, Final Cut, etc.)
HTML
Please have samples to show us.


Compensation:

$8.00 / Hr - Can use for course credit with department approval

Contact:

Elana Scherr: 818 881 5246

elana@kahnmedia.com

Find us on Facebook and see what we do - www.facebook.com/pages/Kahn-Media/172756009758

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

My name is Freya Smith. I've just visited your website
earnmoneypakistan.info and I was wondering if you'd be interested in
exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back
from 2 of my Online Business Guide website wich are:

http://www.colinmason.com/ with page rank 4
http://planshabitatservices.com/ with page rank 5


If you are interested, please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for
you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from
yoursite.

Title: Engineering Jobs
URL: http://www.icerecruit.com/
Description: UK and worldwide engineering job positions and vacancies.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Freya Smith
Web Marketing Consultant
freya.smith@colinmason.com


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A
REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO
ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE
SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM:
HTTP://WWW.NOMOREMAILS.COM; OR WRITE AN EMAIL TO
STOP@NOMOREMAILS.COM.PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.

Dissertation Writing service said...

Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

Free dissertation titles

juliangreenfield said...

This is one lucrative job post. Please post out more openings for the same.

Telephone Answering Services

Unknown said...

I’m really interested in making a career in web designing. It would be great if you keep us updated with more positions!

cheap car insurance

margaretbechly said...

I am a video editor and I am looking for projects. So please help me out if you can.

online colleges West Virginia

jostevenshuws said...

I have learnt video editing on my own and I can proudly say that I am quite good at it. I will surely apply to this.

movers nyc